- The salon and medispa caters to both men and women.
- All salon and medispa services include a consultation.
- The following are complimentary to all guests: lockers, spa attire, beverages and parking lot.
- The salon and medispa is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Times indicated in this website are approximate.
- We request that cell phones not be used in the spa.
- Our goal at Pino’s Salon and medispa is to create an escape for you from the demands of your daily life. To optimize your relaxation time and for the comfort of all guests, we encourage you to leave young children at home.
- For expectant mothers, please let us know about your condition at the time of appointment scheduling. We do not recommend body treatments, reflexology, laser hair removal, medispa facials, Accent or AFT.
- Please arrive at the medispa 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment, in order to prepare for your treatment. Our therapists are trained to drape towels and sheets discreetly over any area of your body not involved in the treatment, protecting your privacy at all times. However, if you prefer, a bathing suit may be worn during any body treatment.
- All spa packages that include massage services are for relaxation purposes only. If you have any health concerns or you are an expectant mother, we will be happy to schedule a separate appointment for Registered Massage Therapy.
- We will gladly provide a receipt for RMT services on the day the service is rendered and paid for.
- We require a credit card or gift certificate number to reserve multiple appointments.
- Gift certificates are available for services, packages, retail products or any dollar amount.
- Gift certificates are not refundable and they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Phone orders and gift certificates are accepted with Visa and MasterCard.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Visa, MasterCard and Debit are accepted.
- Please feel free to reward our staff for a job well done. Gratuities cannot be charged on a credit card, however, we do accept gratuities on Debit or cash. You may use envelopes provided at reception.
- As a courtesy to our clientele, please remember that if your treatment time is delayed due to late arrival, it will end when scheduled so that the next guest is not delayed.
We are always delighted to welcome you at Pino’s Salon & medispa and your business is greatly appreciated.
- A 48 hour advance cancellation is appreciated on all salon, spa and medispa appointments.
- To avoid being charged 50% of the fee for scheduled appointments we require 24 hours notice.
- A full service charge will apply to all missed appointments and appointments cancelled within 24 hours.
- Although we sympathize with illness and family emergencies, we cannot be responsible for any last minute cancellations or “no shows”. Unfortunately, exceptions to this policy are not permitted.
- As a courtesy, we will continue to confirm your appointments 48 hours in advance. Please advise us if you would like your appointments confirmed by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Choose The Right Spa Facility
For first time spa clients, we have compiled a list of tips to help you
determine the quality of the spa and your comfort level with the services offered.
- The therapist or attendant should be professional, courteous, pleasant and cleanly dressed.
- Look for a clean, safe and sanitary environment.
- Observe how tools and pedicure units are cleaned between uses.
- Make sure all wraps and robes are washed between uses.
- Attendants or therapists should not discuss their personal problems with you.
- You should be provided with a locker, slippers and a robe for multiple spa services.
- Service providers should be able to suggest a home care regime, without making you feel pressured.
- For your safety and comfort, you should not be left alone during body treatments or facials.
- Look for a quiet, relaxing and well-designed environment.
- If unsure about the facility; ask for a tour.
- Observe how you and other customers are treated, this can determine whether you will have an enjoyable spa experience. You can tell if the spa personnel really enjoys their work or if they are just going through the motions. The salon/spa’s reputation in the community is also a good indication of their service commitment and quality.
- Another factor in choosing a day spa is size and atmosphere. Observe if the spa’s style and culture suits you. Quality should always be the most important factor in choosing a spa. Treatment prices that are considerably less than market value, are usually delivered at a compromise, whether it is sanitation procedures, products used or staff education. The spa should have a menu of their services with good descriptions and prices. The staff should be able to answer any questions to help determine the most beneficial treatments for you.
Massage and Body Treatments
First time spa guests, are often anxious about removing their clothing for a massage. You may wear underwear if you feel more comfortable.
If you choose to be nude during the massage, you are always covered with sheets or towels on the areas that are not being treated.
Your Registered Massage Therapist will ask you to complete a health history form and that will be discussed with you prior to your treatment. You may also try reflexology, where you will stay fully clothed. Many spas offer disposable panties for body treatments. (Sometimes they are optional, and sometimes the spa requests you wear them.) You may also wear a swimsuit or swim trunks during body treatments. Please inform reception if you are pregnant, since some treatments are not suitable for expectant mothers. More men are heading into the spa for massage, manicures, facials, waxing and laser hair removal! Ask questions about the treatment that would be best for you.
When waxing the bikini area, you may choose to wear your underwear or we can provide you with disposable panties. Please feel free to choose the option that you are most comfortable with.